DCE is regulated based on the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada’s (FINTRAC) rules and regulations, ensuring that we maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
- Photo ID needed for all international transactions (EFTs) of any amount.
- Photo ID needed for all domestic currency exchanges over $3,000 CAD.
- All international transactions (EFTs) to and from Iran are reported to the FINTRAC (as of July 25, 2020).
For further information visit the FINTRAC’s website.
As a currency exchange company, DCE will help you to get the best currency exchange rates which are much lower than existing bank rates.
- All exchanges below $200 CAD are subject to a $1 fee
- All E-Wires below $2,000 CAD are subject to a $10 fee
We are always looking to expand our team. If you are interested in becoming a DCE Customer Representative, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.